Dreamsong – Catamaran
A dream come true
- 60 foot sailing catamaran
- Accommodates up to 10 guests
- Perfect for large groups
- 5 queen cabins
Dream no longer. Dreamsong is an extremely spacious catamaran with five queen cabins accommodating up to 10 guests. Enjoy outdoor dining in the large cockpit which also has a very high ceiling. The flybridge presents 360 degree views and is ideal for relaxing whether you are underway sailing or at anchor in a beautiful bay. Your crew Luke and Erin will take care of your every need. Luke grew up in these beautiful Caribbean waters and have been fishing, sailing and diving for as long as he can remember. Erin is an excellent chef and first mate and will treat you to some of her favorite dishes. They are also both very experienced Scuba diving instructors and offer courses on board Dreamsong. This catamaran is ideal for larger groups with so much space and comfort without compromising on sailing performance.
$26,000-$36,000 per week
5 Star Experience
Surpassed Our Lofty Expectations
Amazing Week of Relaxation, Great Food & Beautiful Sights!
Amazing Time on Boat
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Two generators
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet Access
- Digital HD flat screen TV in salon
- DVD and CD players
- iPod/Device hookups
- Cockpit and flybridge speakers
- Cockpit ice maker
- 12’ rigid inflatable boat w/30 hp engine
- Kneeboard, inner tube
- 2 pax Kayak
- Snorkeling gear incl. underwater camera and video
- Floating sun mattresses
- 2 x Stand Up Paddleboards
- Beach games
Engines: 2 x 110 hp
Luke and Erin have completed a few wonderful seasons in the charter industry. With their experience they offer great service when it comes to sailing and also SCUBA diving. They met while completing their Scuba instructor training in the British Virgin Islands and have been exploring, diving, and sailing together ever since.
Captain Luke, born in the US Virgin Islands has been sailing these waters most of his life. Having grown up having a family boat, he enjoyed fishing, diving, and sailing. With his local knowledge he is able to find those remote anchorages and will show you some amazing underwater scenes and share his knowledge. He has also owned and operated his own bar and has managed various restaurants which has contributed to his extensive hospitality talents. With this talent, he is very capable of helping out in the galley. He loves to share his beautiful Caribbean home with others, both above and below the water. You can count on an unforgettable charter experience with this seasoned crew.
Chef and mate Erin grew up in New York. She swam and learned how to dive in the colder North Atlantic waters. She used to be in the health care arena, but after moving to the Virgin Islands became an award winning chef, a qualified SCUBA instructor, and a water sports enthusiast. As an experienced hostess, she understands that the guests needs come first and loves to share her passion in the galley with creative delicious meals tailored to her guests preferences. She also holds food allergy safety certifications and is an expert at developing menus for all diets.
Erin and Luke look forward to sharing their knowledge on and below the waters of the Virgin Islands on board catamaran Dreamsong.
- Coffee, Tea and fruit juices with tropical fruit platter, fresh pastries and assorted breads and muffins.
- Classic eggs benedict with jumbo lump crab and bacon topped with fresh hollandaise
- Tropical french toast bake with mango and pineapple
- Pancetta and spinach breakfast strata
- Eggs your way with choice of ingredients, side of bacon or sausage and fresh potatoes
- Gran marnier crepes with fresh berries and breakfast meat
- Croissant egg sandwiches served with canadian bacon and hash browns
- Pina colada pancakes with fruit and side of bacon or sausage
- Buttermilk biscuits and gravy with poached eggs
- Crab cakes with mango coconut cocktail sauce and green salad
- Asian marinated flank steak over fresh crunch salad with miso ginger dressing
- Grilled jerk shrimp over caesar salad featuring Erin’s famous dressing and warm bread
- Grilled balsamic chicken breast sandwich with fresh mozzarella and roasted red peppers
- Spanikopita with homemade hummus and baba ganoush with warm feta and olives
- Quinoa and kale salad served with panko crusted grouper
- Chicken teriyaki with seasoned rice and fresh vegetables
- Pulled pork over fresh fried tostadas featuring a black bean jalapeno salsa
- Assorted bruschetta and house made crostini with selected cheese and antipasto
- Pan seared scallops over blini with roasted red pepper sauce
- Panko and coconut crusted shrimp with sweet chili sauce
- Whipped feta dip with crusty bread
- Fresh local ceviche
- Phyllo cups with grilled goat cheese and herbs
- Baked brie en croute with local mango chutney
- Grilled chicken with peanut dipping sauce
- Warm artichoke and parmesan dip with pita points
- Coconut crusted mahi with a citrus reduction served over lime cilantro rice
- Five spice lamb chops served with mint mango sauce
- Caribbean spiced pork tenderloin with local pumpkin and garlic spinach
- Sesame crusted Ahi tuna over mirin rice with a wasabi soy reduction
- Chicken Milanese served with a parmesan arugula salad
- Seafood medley of scallops, shrimp, & grouper served over fresh linguine w/garlic cream sauce
- Red snapper over jasmine rice in a red Thai curry sauce with asian vegetables
- Herbed goat cheese stuffed chicken breast with classic beurre blank and roasted rosemary potatoes
- Fresh yellowfin Tuna grilled with summer vegetables
- Grilled filet mignon with garlic blue cheese mashed potatoes and fresh asparagus
- Coconut panna cotta with mango gelee
- Decadent chocolate layer cake with chocolate frosting and white chocolate glaze
- Key lime pineapple pie with graham cracker crust
- Classic profiteroles with berries
- Warm croissant bread pudding with a rum glaze
- Tropical cheesecake with coconut shortbread crust
- Caribbean Rum Cake with mango sauce
- Rum fudge pie with mint whipped cream
- Classic new york cheesecake with fresh warm caramel sauce
$26,000-$36,000 per week
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef.
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert.
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolate and more.
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar.
- Onboard Watersports.
- Basic broadband Wireless Internet Access.
- Air Conditioning.
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI license and port fees.
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions.
- Premium Beverages & excess alcohol consumption.
- Airport Transfers.
- SCUBA Diving – Please enquire for rates.
- Crew gratuity – 15-20% of the charter cost scaled up or down for level of service.
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.