Yacht A2 – Catamaran
- 56 foot sailing catamaran
- Accommodates 6 adults and 2 children
- Perfect for 2 families
- 3 queen cabins and 2 single bunks in 1 cabin
Adeia 2 (A2) The word “Adeia” means “freedom from fear” in Greek. Yacht A2 was built in Bordeaux France by Lagoon in 2012 and looks as new as the day she sailed across the Atlantic ocean to the BVI. Lagoon changed the yachting industry by adding another level to catamarans by the steering. This huge upstairs area can accommodate all guests and allows for the breeze to flow through your hair while sailing and allowing a 360 degree view of the stunning clear waters.
A2’s crew Jaco & Jenny are an energetic hardworking South African/Australian crew, who just got engaged in South Africa while on vacation in 2015.
$21,900-$32,000 per week
A Lifetime Trip!
Loved the Meals!
Best Yacht in the BVI!
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and showers
- Heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generator
- Free Broadband WiFi Internet Access
- Digital HD flat screen TV
- Satellite connection in Salon & Owner’s Cabin
- Full surround sound system
- DVD and CD players
- iPod docking station
- Cockpit and flydeck speakers
- CDs, videos, DVDs
- Books and games
- Cockpit ice maker
- 14’ rigid inflatable boat w/70 hp engine
- Water skis for adults
- Knee board, wake board, inner tube, skurfboard
- Snorkeling gear
- Floating sun mattresses
- 2 x Stand Up Paddleboard’s
Model: Lagoon Catamaran
Engines: 2 x 110 hp
Jaco and Jenny
The crew of Catamaran A2 met on the island of Tortola in the BVI 3 years ago and have been chartering together on beautiful luxury sailing catamarans as a Captain and 1st Mate / Chef team ever since.
In August 2014, full of excitement for a new challenge, Jaco and Jenny jumped at the opportunity of becoming the new crew on A2, a beautiful 56 foot Lagoon, recently launched in France 2013 – and were ecstatic to be working on and representing such a beautifully maintained yacht.
In addition to chartering in the British Virgin Islands, they have also chartered in other Caribbean Islands including Saint Martin, Anguilla, Saint Bart’s, Saint Kitts & Nevis, Turks & Caicos and the Bahamas. Jaco and Jenny agree that the waters of the British Virgin Islands are their favorite area to host wonderful charters. “The distance between the islands allow for very comfortable and enjoyable day sails, with plenty of snorkeling, hiking, beach bars (and more!) along the way”.
Jaco and Jenny are an experienced and energetic professional crew who combine their sense of adventure into an unforgettable experience for A2’s guests.
- Open faced smoked salmon bagels with cream cheese and capers
- Banana pancakes with fresh berries and maple syrup
- Sailors breakfast bacon, eggs, mushrooms & spinach on wholegrain toast
- Yummy french toast with fresh strawberries and bacon
- Poached eggs on an English muffin with fresh spinach, ham and tomato relish
- Scrambled eggs with spinich on an English muffin
- Ham & tomato with cream cheese and fresh basil
- All served with fresh fruit, natural youghurt, tea, coffee, orange juice & cereal
- Fresh fruit served daily with coconut bread, zucchini & walnut bread, carrot cake, anzac biscuits, banana bread or chocolate chip cookies straight from the oven
- Fresh basil pasta with shredded grilled chicken
- Grilled steak and onion salad with warm bread
- Homeade quiche with a fresh crisp salad and balsamic dressing
- Sesame searred tuna steaks with seaweed salad, potatoes and wasabi mayo dressing
- Jenny’s amazing hamburgers with chargrilled veggies & a delicious hand made beef patty
- Black bean salad cous cous, peppers & chicken vegan, or for fish lovers served with grilled red snapper
- Jerk chicken drumbsticks with mescaline salad & Greek pasta salad
AFTERNOON TEA & NIBBLES
- Homeade hummus with warm pita bread & olives
- Seared tuna with a curry seafood dipping sauce
- Mimi quiches with a side of nuts and black olives
- Olive oil, oregeno or rosemary and warm bread
- Fancy cheese platter
- Traditional toasted bruschetta
- Mini pita pizzas with a range of delicious toppings
- Rainbow nachos
- Grilled mahi mahi with a mild red thai curry sauce
- Salmon with asparagus spears, potatoes and a truffle soy dressing
- Lightly seasoned chicken breasts with currant parsley rice and steamed greens
- Juicy New Zeland lamb with plantain potato mash and a Greek salad
- Chicken roullades with bacon, brown rice, roasted peppers and a citrus sauce
- Peppered steak with oven baked potatoes and a green pepper sauce
- Mahi mahi with coconut rice, mango salsa and steamed greens
- Roast pork tenderloin with ratatouille and cous cous
- Seared tuna on a bed of pumpkin mash and steamed broccoli
- Berry & merange ice-cream, served in individual pots
- Barbequed bananas with mascarpone & dark rum
- Devilish indulgent flour less chocolate cake (gluten free)
- Coconut ice cream made on board – absolutely delicious!
- Jenny’s homeade tiramasu
- Baked fruit with vanilla pods and lemon natural yoghurt (gluten free, can be diabetic)
- Moist orange cake with citrus cream
- Baked apples with cider and rum
- Jenny’s citrus pie
- Kaluah colada with a stick of biscotti
- Sticky date pudding served in individual pots complete with warm gooey caramel sauce
- Pears poached in red wine with vanilla bean ice-cream (gluten free, can be diabetic)
- Chocolate with freshly sliced seasonal fruit (gluten free)
DRINKS & COCKTAILS
- Examples include: Jenny’s Icy Piña Colada, Refreshing Raspberry Sangria, Mojito in a Jar, Pain Killers, Champagne or Sparkling Wine with Frozen Strawberries – perfect in the tropics!
$21,900-$35,000 per week
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef.
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert.
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolate and more.
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar.
- Onboard Water Sports
- Basic broadband Wireless Internet Access.
- Air Conditioning.
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI license and port fees.
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages & excess alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- SCUBA Diving
- Crew gratuity – 15-20% of the charter cost scaled up or down for level of service
** Epic Yacht Charters BVI provides the most updated information on yachts available but cannot guarantee any details are 100% correct until we verify with the specific yacht.