Lady Katlo – BVI Catamaran
Sophistication on the water
- 62 foot sailing catamaran
- accommodates 6 guests
- 3 queen cabins
- Apple TV
Lady Katlo is a 62 foot catamaran that accommodates 6 guests in 3 queen cabins. The yacht has a spacious flybridge offering guests a spectacular 360 degree view while sailing. The cockpit is spacious and large enough for everyone to enjoy gourmet meals under the stars. The saloon offers another option for dining along with lots of space to lounge. The dark floors throughout the yacht with cream upholstery and pops of color make this yacht feel light and magnificent. All 3 cabins have en suite bathrooms. The master cabin also has a seating area and couch. Lady Katlo has a crew of 3. Captain Matt Wilson was born in Annapolis Maryland and grew up around the water. While studying Marine and Freshwater Sciences, he became an avid diver and surfer. Along the way he met his wife Hillary, who is also from the USA. She is a PADI Divemaster and her love for hospitality makes them a great crew. Chef Richard West is from England and is classically French trained. After working under world famous chefs, he was invited to work at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Singapore where he perfected his skills with Asian and Thai cuisine. He felt a call to the Caribbean and after working in Sint Maarten and Tortola joined Lady Katlo’s team. This yacht and crew will make your vacation EPIC!
$28,000 -$37,300 per week
Far Beyond Expectations
First Class Service!
It Was Amazing!
A Week in Paradise!
Great Food & Great Fun
Nothing Short of Fantastic
Memorable & Relaxing Vacation
So Much Fun!
- Air conditioning and fans
- Watermaker & 2 generators
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- 8″ memory foam mattresses
- Luxury bamboo cotton sheets and towels
- Sonos stereo throughout
- Satellite TV in saloon
- 3 Play Stations
- Appple TV’s
- Cockpit ice maker
- 14′ rigid inflatable boat w/60 hp engine
- 2 Stand Up Paddle Boards
- 1 two person kayak
- Adult waterskis
- 3 person towing tube
- Floating sun lounge with shade
- Floating cooler and speakers
- Swimming inflatables
- Snorkel gear
- Pool noodles
- Underwater camera
Year Built: 2010 (Refit 2013)
Overall Length: 62′
Beam: 33′ 1″
Draft: 5′ 11″
Engines: 2 x 150 hp
Captain Matt Wilson
Matt was born in the quaint sailing town of Annapolis, Maryland. He grew up spending most of his time outside and in or around the water, which fueled his interest for biology and nature. His adventurous personality took him to Australia where he completed his Bachelors Degree in Marine and Freshwater Sciences at Deakin University. While studying he became an avid diver, surfer, and spearfisherman, which would eventually draw him to the warm waters of the Caribbean.
Pursuing his diving career led him to complete the Dive Instructor course and move to the British Virgin Islands. He spent time working there as a Captain and Dive Instructor aboard a 47-ft catamaran. Matt enjoyed exploring the Caribbean islands and met his wife, Hillary, along the way. He continued to work throughout the islands captaining dive boats, teaching diving, and gaining experience on the water. This prepped him with the knowledge to start working as an engineer on boats in and around St. Maarten. His marine engineering eventually led him to meet the Lady Katlo crew. We knew Matt was the perfect fit for our charterers. Captain Matt is always excited to bring together his experience and ideas to make sure you
Chef Richard West
Richard grew up in the West Midlands of England where he gained a passion for food working in his families delicatessen from the age of fifteen. He went on to culinary school and since then he has worked thirty years in the catering industry.
As a classically French trained chef he worked for Michelin Star winning chef Andreas Antona for seven years, learning and cooking modern British cuisine. Later he moved to renowned country house hotel, the Elms in Abberley, in Teme Valley and then to the Cotswold House Hotel. Here he gained a passion for local organic produce while under the guidance of the national chef of the year, Steve Love.
After moving to London, he worked for the highly acclaimed chef, Marco Pierre White, who had just become the youngest chef ever to earn three Michelin Stars. Marco is now considered the godfather of modern cuisine. Richard spent two years under his guidance learning as much as he could. He took these skills the kitchens of many top restaurants and five star hotels in London during the next eighteen years. He has received many medals and accolades in culinary contests in the UK.
Richard has traveled to Southeast Asia where he was invited to work at the famous Mandarin Oriental Hotel in Singapore to promote British cuisine. He came to love the Asian cuisine and went to Thai cooking school in Chang Mai.
In an effort to explore a new part of the world, he moved to the Caribbean to work at the Last Resort Restaurant in the British Virgin Islands where he met the Lady Katlo crew. After working at the Charter House Restaurant in Sint Maarten, he began looking to move on to one of the many luxury yachts in Simpson Bay. When the chef position became available on Lady Katlo, he was eager to join the crew. Lucky for us (and you), Chef Richie jumped at the chance to move on to the water.
Stewardess Hillary Wilson
Hillary grew up in Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri. With the lake in her backyard, she happily spent summers on the water. When the cold winters came, she visited her grandparents on their yacht in the Bahamas and developed a love for the ocean and travel. She pursued Photography and Environmental Studies at the University of Missouri where she went on to complete her Bachelor’s degree.
Hillary’s desire to explore and learn new things has given her a useful range of qualifications. After traveling and working in many different countries, her love for the sea led her to the Caribbean where she met her husband, Captain Matt, while obtaining her PADI Divemaster certification. She has traveled around the world gaining experience in the hospitality and diving industry, which has made caring for people second nature. While living in St. Maarten, Hillary and Matt bought a 1968 sailboat in need of a refit. Hillary’s eagerness to learn more about sailboat mechanics led her on a yearlong restoration project and gave her invaluable hands-on experience. Wanting to combine her passion for sailboats and knowledge in hospitality, she eagerly joined Matt in becoming part of the Lady Katlo team.
- Freshly baked cinnamon and raisin muffins
- Glazed omelet “Arnold Bennett”, with poached haddock and hollandaise sauce
- Honey-coated granola, fresh berries, natural yogurt
- A light selection of Sardinian charcuterie, with rosemary baked brie de Meaux, hummus, fine olives, pickles, ham shank, basil pesto and bread sticks
- Dessert available
- Chef’s amuse bouche
- Galley cured Alaskan king salmon gravalax, with golden beetroot, crab and avocado tian, oscetra caviar, warm flax seed blinis and tomato sorbet
- Balentine of Cornish corn fed hen, stuffed with leeks and truffled pecorino, squash ravioli, wet polenta, candied chilli hazelnuts and sage beurre noisette
- Fresh coconut and banana trifle with Malibu creme
- After dinner, refreshing digestive or coffee and petit fours
$28,000-$37,300 per week
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolate and more
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar
- Water Sports
- Broadband Wireless Internet Access
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI license and port fees.
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages & excess alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- Crew gratuity – 15-20% of the charter cost scaled up or down to level of service
*Prices are subject to change at any time