Out of Office – Power Catamaran
Large groups welcome
- 65 foot power catamaran
- accommodates 12 guests
- 6 king cabins with en-suite bathrooms
- Fully air conditioned
Out of Office is a 65′ power catamaran by Blue Ocean Catamarans. This sleek, but stable & spacious yacht sports Twin 375HP diesel engines and has the speed to get you to the next anchorage quickly if preferred. The flybridge offers 360 degree views, perfect for enjoying the ride or sunbathing. The main salon offers “Formal” dining for all meals, she has a beautiful lounge area with sit down bar and huge galley for the chef Louize to wow you with exquisite cuisine. Her crew Captain Stuart Bewley and Chef Louize Bewley will ensure that your week on board Out of Office is memorable and for charters of 10-12 guests they will have an additional stewardess aboard. Whether you want to hit the beach bars, enjoy water sports from the boat, or go for a hike and experience the most amazing sunsets with a glass of wine, for Stuart and Louize nothing is impossible. Join them for an unforgettable experience in the Caribbean.
$40,000-$55,000 per week
- Air conditioning and fans
- Swim platforms and heated deck showers
- Watermaker and generators
- TV/VCR in salon
- Internet WiFi throughout the boat
- Stereo in Salon/outdoor audio
- Fly Bridge bar and refrigerator
- Bar with Icemaker
- Dining in main salon
- DVD/CD player, iPod/Device Hookups
- Fishing gear
- 14′ rigid inflatable boat w/70 hp engine
- Kneeboard, and towable doughnut
- Inflatable floating island
- 2 x 2 person kayaks
- Beach games
- Snorkel gear
- 2 Stand up paddle boards
Builder: Blue Oceans Catamarans
Overall Length: 65′
Engines: 2 x 375 hp Diesel
Growing up in South Africa with a family that lived for sailing boating and the ocean, Stuart realized his calling was to the ocean, and he obtained his RYA Offshore Captain’s License in 2013. Before he came to the Caribbean, he also studied events management in the UK, and trained as a Safari Ranger and Lodge Manager working at a number of South Africa’s most prestigious safari camps, such as Madike and Phinda Game Reserve. sharing his wealth of environmental knowledge and sense of adventure. After sailing through the BVI for the past 3 years he has gained great knowledge of all the anchorages and the lesser known secret spots.
Chef Louize’s love for baking and cooking started at the young age of 6 with her grandmother. This passion carried on through high school and on in to chef school where she flourished. Louize obtained her 3 year Cordon Bleu Diploma from Silwood Chef School in Cape Town, South Africa in 2006. After her studies, she worked in various prestigious establishments ending as the executive chef at Kwandwe Private Game Reserve.
She loves the ocean and obtained her RYA Competent Crew course allowing her continue her passion for cooking on yachts. With experience in classic French, Portuguese, pan Africa and Caribbean flavors, Louize looks forward to pampering you with her healthy and fresh menus.
Stuart and Louize will make every effort ensuring only the best experience on Out of Office so that you can take great memories home after your Caribbean charter vacation.
- Traditional Egg Benedict – poached eggs set on a crispy English muffin with grilled Canadian bacon & delicious hollandaise
- Homemade banana bread – pan fried and served with crispy bacon and homemade vanilla syrup
- Freshly baked croissants – served with smoked salmon, capers and red onions
- Breakfast muffin (frittata) – Ham/bacon, red bell peppers, cheese and spring onion
- French Toast – Cinnamon fried eggy bread with fresh berries and maple syrup
- Breakfast Taquitos – Scrambled eggs, cheese and sausage wrapped in a corn tortilla with a side of spicy relish
- Sloppy Jo – Homemade potato rosti topped with Caribbean flavored ground beef, fried eggs and cheese
- All served with freshly cut fruit, fresh baked muffins or pastries or homemade crunchy granola
- Barbequed chicken served on a cold salad of quinoa, grilled zucchini and goats cheese with a citrus dressing
- BLT – Traditional bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich served with a chickpea and artichoke salad and vegetable chips
- Thai beef wraps with julienne carrots, feta cheese, white sesame seeds, pineapple and a spicy honey mustard dressing, wrapped in lettuce
- Salmon and citrus salad served with fresh romaine, pumpkin seeds, orange and grapefruit segments, homemade focaccia
- Lime and cilantro shrimp kebabs -marinated shrimp kebabs with pineapple, cashew & coconut rice
- Chicken Quesadilla served with avocado, sour cream and fresh salsa
- Snapper – West Indian spiced fish with a citrus, chickpea, avocado and quinoa salad and homemade aioli
- ‘Mediterranean’ platter – Homemade guacamole, eggplant and blue cheese dip, warm artichoke and mushroom dip all served with garlic croutes and vegetable crudités
- Sweet corn blini – Topped with smoked salmon and crème fraiche
- Homemade hummus stack served with garlic baked pita chips and fresh salsa
- Crispy zucchini bites with homemade garlic aioli
- Crostini topped with Pancetta and Gorgonzola and a honey drizzle
- Prawn cocktail shot – Garlic and lemon Prawns served in a shot glass with spicy gazpacho dipping sauce
- Chicken Ballantine – Mushroom and feta cheese stuffed chicken, wrapped with bacon, served with garlic crushed baby potatoes
- Herb crusted rack of lamb with pommes dauphinoise roses and mint tziki
- Creamy mussel pot – Creamy white wine poached mussels with fresh focaccia and green salad
- Grilled Mahi Mahi set on a bed of chili egg noodles topped with a pineapple compote
- Beef Tenderloin served with mushroom risotto and a white truffle oil drizzle, balsamic fried tomatoes and thyme jus
- Homemade ravioli topped with a white wine and sage sauce and a side of broccoli salad
- Sweet and sticky Caribbean baby back ribs cooked tender and covered in a sweet, slightly jerk infused sauce with fancy baked potatoes and honey glazed carrots
- Lamingtons – Vanilla cake dipped in chocolate sauce and covered with desiccated coconut
- Panna Cotta – Citrus infused served with char grilled pineapple
- Crepes- rum banana crepes with a dulce delish sauce
- Chocolate Torte – Freshly baked peppermint infused torte
- Malva pudding – Traditional South African sticky toffee pudding served with ice cream
- Spring Rolls – banana and white chocolate spring rolls
- Pecan Pie made with homemade sweet pastry
- Stu- jito – A mojito with a twist, with fresh local mint and lime and using Vodka
- Lou’s mix – Deliciously sweet cocktail, infused coconut rum and freshly juiced pineapple and a splash of cranberry
Ranges From: $ 40,000 To: $ 55,000 Per Week
- Use of the yacht with our Professional Captain and Chef.
- All Onboard Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Appetizer, Dinner and Dessert.
- Snacks – Fresh Fruit, Popcorn, Granola Bars, Chips, Chocolate and more.
- Beverages – Water, Juices, Sodas, Coffee, Beer, Wine and a Fully Stocked Bar.
- Onboard Water Sports
- Basic broadband Wireless Internet Access.
- Air Conditioning.
- Cruising taxes and permits, BVI license and port fees.
- Fuel for the yacht and dinghy.
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Shore activities such as dining, shopping or special off yacht excursions
- Premium Beverages & excess alcohol consumption
- Airport Transfers
- SCUBA Diving
- Crew gratuity – 15-20% of the charter cost scaled up or down for level of service
*Prices are subject to change at any time